“I attended a workshop where Cheri Neal presented a three step process to make miracles and transform your life. Using the symbolism of the monarch butterfly, she taught and demonstrated the power of changing yourself through the Core Energy process. The amount of information she presented in a fifty minute workshop and the powerful way in which she uncovered our attitudes was staggering. Cheri is a powerful and dynamic speaker and her coaching approach is truly inspiring.”
Chris Moses, Featherheart Holistic Paths
“Cheri has presented at a number of my events. My intent with events is to create a “safe haven” where my customers can speak freely and display their vulnerability, and Cheri’s genuine warmth and easy-going style are a perfect fit. I’ve witnessed how quickly people are engaged by her message and open up to her. She has the ability to mix humor into her message and the stories from her own life make her a believable advisor. Every time she speaks she receives the highest marks from my customers, which is why I enjoy having her in our community.”
Susan Opeka, Founder and CEO, The Present Moment, Inc., ThePresentMomentInc.com
“Cheri is one of the best motivators that I’ve seen in a while! She has a natural and comfortable and inviting presence and she speaks from her heart, which makes her influential and thought provoking words resonate and connect with everyone in the audience.”
Edward M. Burnett, RICP®
The Schaeffer Financial Group, LLC and Past President of Kenosha Toastmasters
I attended Cheri Neal’s presentation last month and I really enjoyed the information she gave. I wish we had more time! It was very interesting, fun, and most of all informative. I walked away with very valuable information I can use in my daily life! Thank you very much Cheri, for sharing your wisdom and insight! I look forward to attending one of your events again in the near future, and I will encourage my friends and colleges to attend as well!
Dora Lee McCracken, Cracken Cakes and More and
Lake County’s Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce Board Member
Cheri brought a “common sense” approach, along with an “up Beat” positive, solution to many of our day to day conflicts. Cheri is the right choice to present this seminar, because she also uses it day to day with her Optimistic personality. I am very happy I was able to attend her presentation.
Lorna Yates- Office Manager, Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce
What feedback would you give Cheri on her presentation style?
- Cheri, You are wonderful and inspirational.
- Thanks for sharing all your experience.
- Conversation style makes it possible to relate examples of own life.
- I like her style.
- Very interesting, great speaker, kept my interest; one of the best presentations I have been to.
- Love her energy and enthusiasum! Her passion shows through and she is a pleasure to listen to.
- She’s great and funny really draws this crowd’s attention.
- Don’t stop!
- She was awesome, it wasn’t boring.
- She was great and very relational
- Keep going keep growing!
- I love the way she presents. She’s very enthusiastic and keeps the audience engaged all the time.
- She’s amazing!
- Amazing presentation, very motivational.
- Great stories!
- Heartfelt – loved the personal stories, relatable.
- Very relaxed but professional. Great balance!
- Good job!
- I thought she was great. Her stories were pertinent and the time went fast. Nothing boring.
- She has a great mixed content and personal stories.
- She was very interactive and enthusiastic with her presentation.
- I Love her energy and willingness to be real. Thank you!
- Thank you!
- I enjoyed the stories she shared, added credibility to the content. The slideshow pics were great. Hahaha that whistle!
- Love it – very good! Excellent; Like the personal stories/life.
- So engaging, honest, open! Wonderful!
- You are very energetic and motivational.
- Loved your enthusiasm and stories of yourself.
- Great workshop.
- Great living experience.
- Had a great time and thought this was very informative.
- This was a great speech.
- Awesome presentation.
- It was an excellent training!
- Thank you, great!
- Fantastic event, well organized, great value!
- Thank you!
- This was a WONDERFUL presentation. Would love to see all our staff participate.
- Very interesting training, the meditation segment was great to detach from the outside world.
- Very good information – provided good tools to apply in job field.
- A great day. Thanks!
I knew I needed help and guidance. I often thought about hiring a life coach, but didn’t think at first I was worth it. Finally, one day I said, “I am going to do it” and I did! I was tired of not knowing which way to go in life, how to move past the heartaches and low life thinking, the beliefs I carried with me. I was a prisoner in my brain. When I started working with Cheri Neal my whole world changed. I learned to heal and I now see that I am worth putting time into. My world opened up to new experiences and challenges, I changed my perspective, which changed my life. I learned to break out of the prison of my mind; all I want to do now is keep learning and soaring to my highest self, the Kim I was placed here to be. Watch out world! Thank you Cheri, for teaching me and guiding me; it has been a beautiful journey, one that will continue til the end! So glad I invested in myself!
Kim Whiteside, Senior Support Services
Cheri has been coaching me for several weeks to help me launch a new program in my business. I am so pleased with the progress I am making and Cheri has been able to help me to see myself as capable of taking this on. She is supportive, thoughtful and a great listener.
Daryl Wood, Women’s Wisdom Retreats
Cheri is the kind of life coach you wish you had 24 hour access to. Her ability to get underneath what you believe to be “the problem” is her true gift. She is able to ask questions that open up your eyes so that when you pause to answer, you already know the “Ah-ha”. I’ve been thrilled to have utilized Cheri’s expertise and highly recommend her.
Karen Coperwaithe, Souly Sister
Working with Cheri has been such a positive experience. She brings out my best qualities while providing valuable insight and direction with my goals. She knows how to get to the root of any blocks that keep me from moving forward. She has been a blessing in my life.
Cheri is an incredible coach, period. She connects with her clients from the heart but will easily call you out on your stuff. Her insights are outstanding. I recommend her wholeheartedly. You will not be disappointed!
Cheri has a gift that you will rarely encounter. Her spirit and wisdom is amazing and inspiring.
After every session with her I have this positive, energetic motivation and confidence to discover a better me; to get to know me. She has helped me in so many areas of my life; my self-worth, family relations, relationships, career/education, and my financial situation. She has helped me tremendously with my finances. Thanks to her knowledge and support I was able to learn how to budget and save money, get myself debt free, and build my credit. Her suggestions are always constructive and achievable.
Most importantly Cheri opened my eyes to live everyday with my heart fulfilled with an unconditional love knowing that God loves me and adores me!
Alecia P., Pensacola, FL